Thursday, August 4, 2011

"I was walking a long the sand with my Lord"!


I feel I have grown a lot. These our some of my journal entries. I thought I would post them. Sorry I did not have my hubby check my grammar or punctuation. He usually does before I post it. That's why my writing looks so professional. But hey I thought you might want to read what has helped me so much in my journey and how much I have grown. This experience has helped me with my relationship with God.

Just as a consistent program of walking improves, muscle tone and your heart strengthens our spiritual life will also reap benefits, when we are consistent in walking with the lord. A close walk with our savior will ensure us as well as bring us lasting joy, heavenly peace, and unending strength. You know God wants our walk with him to be joyful, shared togetherness! With an intimate walk with faith with the lord. It will definitely assure us of his love. Our close relationship will help us cross the rough places. As you go through trials beginning to go home with this in mind. You will make it on your journey and without the slightest care. God has given you the strength to bare it and make it through anything.

Across the dark sky it flashed scenes from my life.

If we live with a attitude that looks back over our lives with unhappiness, we are only robbing ourselves of our beautiful blessings God has already bestowed upon us. Heavenly Father wants us to be happy. He is the God of hope, God of love, God of dignity. With God's perspective we can trace his hands on our lives and see that he has transformed the bad situations to good situations. Have hope, believe he will help you it is a promise he has made to you. Remember that as we face the uncertain things in our lives that today or any day may bring. We have assurance that he knows what we our facing in our mortal life. He is in-touch with what is happening to us. Now or whenever and yes he is concerned. We can choose to live above regrets or ( Live now don't let life pass you by. Smile cause he is smiling, he loves you. Live instead in his peace and joy. Feel his love, you can get through anything. God has a plan for you. He will never leave us, we are not a lone on our journey. As we come to him daily asking for strength, to guide us with his word. He can shape us by our experiences and stamp his signature on our lives if we let him. He can mold us into the beings we were destined to become by our experiences.

So after reading what I wrote I have realized why I have gone through my experiences. It is to help me become the person God wants me to be. He knows us best. Sometimes we get caught up in the one-size-fits-all mentality, and we feel that our lives should look like other people’s lives. But that’s really not true. Everyone has different trials, and Heavenly Father is aware of those. If we are humble enough to follow the plan He has for us we’ll be happy and that is all anyone can ask for. As soon as I had spoken these words, I felt a sense of peace. I realized that for seven years I had been on a journey of learning through my trial of infertility. I had learned how to seek and receive true comfort from Heavenly Father. I had learned that I must completely submit to His will and let Him lead me on the right path. And I had learned that although I may not have the experience of giving birth on this earth , I will always possess the ability to be happy through my testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ. He has helped me through this whole experience.
The tables have turned for me, I have began to think, "Why not me?" I’m strong enough to handle this. I know that with the support of my husband, Jason, and in the strength of the Lord, I could face any challenges. His plan is always better then what we have planned for ourselves. I have realized that It’s important to continue to trust in the Lord, even when what is happening isn't what we want. “For a while, I thought if I had enough faith, we would be cured. “But sometimes having faith means trusting and listening to the Lord even when we are not cured. What we want won’t always match what He has planned for what he has in store for us. It is a far better plan then we could have ever imagined. It has been shown to us already. We have received a far greater gift from the lord. "Our precious Elijah"!

No comments:

Post a Comment